Neighbors Helping Neighbors End Hunger
The Pantry is open:/Distribuimos alimentos:
- Thursdays – 4 PM to 6 PM/Jueves, de 4 a 6 p. M.
- Saturdays – 10 AM to Noon/Sábados, 10 AM – Mediodía
We serve residents of all Houston area ZIP codes. Bring a photo ID and a bill/piece of mail with your Houston area address to receive food. / Servimos a los residentes de todos los códigos postales del área de Houston. Traiga una identificación con foto y una factura / pieza de correo con su dirección en el área de Houston para recibir alimentos.
It’s easy to shop for some of our most in-demand staples with our new Amazon Wishlist–with just a few clicks, you can help stock our shelves and fill our carts! Just click to make your selections!
How can you help the Pantry?
- Distribute food on Thursdays and Saturdays
- Sort and pre-bag food during the week
- Shop for Pantry needs
- View opportunities and sign up today!
What else can you do?
- Donate product – Canned goods, non-perishable foods, toiletries and diapers can be dropped in our Feed Frank donation bin anytime.
- Financial support – Your donations help us purchase product we are unable to get elsewhere. Mail a check or donate online.
Staying Safe at the Pantry
- Hand sanitizer is available for volunteers and all are working to ensure hands are washed and an appropriate distance between individuals is maintained.
- Volunteers are required to wash hands and follow all recommended health & safety guidelines.
Thanks for all you do to help us help others!
Feed Frank Anytime!
—Grocery bags – paper or plastic