The Pantry is open:
- Thursdays from 5 PM to 7 PM
- Saturdays from 10 AM to Noon
Clients must bring a photo ID and a bill or other piece of mail with their name and Houston address to receive food. Clients may visit the Pantry once every 30 days.
How can you support the Pantry now?
We are distributing pre-bagged groceries in a drive-thru process. Volunteers are needed to:
- Distribute food on Thursdays and Saturdays
- Sort and prebag food during the week
- Assist by shopping for the Pantry as needed
- View opportunities and sign up today!
What else can you do to help?
- Donate product – Canned goods, non-perishable foods, toiletries and diapers can be dropped in our Feed Frank donation bin anytime.
- Financial support – Your donations help us purchase product we are unable to get elsewhere. Mail a check or donate online.
Staying Safe at the Pantry
- If coughing or feeling ill, clients and volunteers will not be allowed to enter.
- All carts, door and cabinet knobs are sanitized throughout the week, and before opening on Thursdays and Saturdays.
- The Pantry is sanitized professionally each Tuesday morning.
- Hand sanitizer is available for volunteers and all are working to ensure hands are washed and an appropriate distance between individuals is maintained.
- Volunteers are required to wash hands, check temperature and wear gloves.
Thanks for all you do to help us help others!
–Used grocery bags