The Pantry is open:
- Thursdays from 4 PM to 6 PM
- Saturdays from 10 AM to Noon
How can you support the Pantry?
- Distribute food on Thursdays and Saturdays
- Sort and pre-bag food during the week
- Shop for Pantry needs
- View opportunities and sign up today!
What else can you do to help?
- Donate product – Canned goods, non-perishable foods, toiletries and diapers can be dropped in our Feed Frank donation bin anytime.
- Financial support – Your donations help us purchase product we are unable to get elsewhere. Mail a check or donate online.
Staying Safe at the Pantry
- If coughing or feeling ill, clients and volunteers will not be allowed to enter.
- All carts, door and cabinet knobs are sanitized throughout the week, and before opening on Thursdays and Saturdays.
- The Pantry is sanitized professionally each Tuesday morning.
- Hand sanitizer is available for volunteers and all are working to ensure hands are washed and an appropriate distance between individuals is maintained.
- Volunteers are required to wash hands, check temperature and wear gloves.
Thanks for all you do to help us help others!
–Used grocery bags