The Pantry is open:
- Thursdays from 4 PM to 6 PM
- Saturdays from 10 AM to Noon
We serve residents of all Houston area ZIP codes. Bring a photo ID and a bill/piece of mail with your Houston area address to receive food.
Join us Saturday, July 31 from 11 AM to 1 PM–this is a FREE visit!
Volunteers are also needed! Click here to sign up.
How can you support the Pantry?
- Distribute food on Thursdays and Saturdays
- Sort and pre-bag food during the week
- Shop for Pantry needs
- View opportunities and sign up today!
What else can you do to help?
- Donate product – Canned goods, non-perishable foods, toiletries and diapers can be dropped in our Feed Frank donation bin anytime.
- Financial support – Your donations help us purchase product we are unable to get elsewhere. Mail a check or donate online.
Staying Safe at the Pantry
- Hand sanitizer is available for volunteers and all are working to ensure hands are washed and an appropriate distance between individuals is maintained.
- Volunteers are required to wash hands and check temperature.
Thanks for all you do to help us help others!
–Used grocery bags