All donations and contributions are greatly appreciated.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
We are 100% volunteer-run so the majority
of every dollar donated is spent on food for our clients.
How can you help?
- Contribute your time – Volunteer!
- Make a one-time or recurring monetary donation
- Donate shelf-stable food and toiletries (see list of most needed items below)
- Support the Pantry when you shop with:
- Host a food drive at your school, workplace or place of worship
- Contribute goods or services
- Grow food in your garden to donate
- Encourage your church to become a member church
Our clients always need:
- Meals in a can (ravioli, chili, stew, tuna, hearty soup)
- Canned vegetables
- Canned tomatoes and tomato/spaghetti sauce
- Dried beans and rice
- Spaghetti, noodles and pasta
- Peanut butter
- Diapers (sizes 3-6)
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, bar soap and other toiletries