All donations and contributions are greatly appreciated.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
We are 100% volunteer-run so the majority
of every dollar received is spent on food for our clients.
How can you help?
- Contribute your time – Volunteer!
- Make a one-time or recurring monetary donation
- Donate shelf-stable food and toiletries (see list of most needed items below)
- Support the Pantry when you shop with:
- Host a food drive at your school, workplace or place of worship
- Contribute goods or services
- Grow food in your garden to donate
- Encourage your church to become a member church
Our clients always need:
- Shelf milk (boxed liquid)
- Meals in a can, such as ravioli, chili and beef stew
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Canned tomatoes and tomato/spaghetti sauce
- Spaghetti, noodles and pasta
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Diapers and wipes
- Adult underwear/Depends
- Toothbrushes & toothpaste
Drop items in our FEED FRANK donation box any time.