All donations and contributions are greatly appreciated.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
We are 100% volunteer run so the majority
of each dollar received is spent on food for our clients.
Ways you can help:
- Contribute your time – Volunteer!
- Donate shelf-stable food and toiletries
- Contribute goods or services
- Make a one-time or recurring monetary donation
- Host a food drive
- Grow food in your garden to donate
- Encourage your church to become a member church
We often are asked what the Pantry needs most. Here are a few things our clients always need: shelf-stable box milk, rice, dry beans, toilet paper, spaghetti sauce, pasta, canned beans, unsweetened fruit juice (40oz. containers), canned meals, (stew, soup, chili, etc.), cereal, bar soap, toothpaste, shampoo, canned low sugar fruit, diapers (sizes 4 & 5).
It takes numerous services and finances to provide all of our clients with what they need. If you are able to contribute, please drop items off when we are open, drop in our FEED FRANK donation box, or purchase online from our Amazon wish list.