All donations and contributions are greatly appreciated.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
We are 100% volunteer-run so the majority
of every dollar received is spent on food for our clients.
How can you help?
- Contribute your time – Volunteer!
- Donate shelf-stable food and toiletries (see list of most needed items below)
- Contribute goods or services
- Make a one-time or recurring monetary donation
- Support the Pantry when you shop with:
- Host a food drive at your school, workplace or place of worship
- Grow food in your garden to donate
- Encourage your church to become a member church
Our clients always need:
- Shelf milk (boxed liquid)
- Meals in a can, such as ravioli & Spaghettios
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Canned tomatoes and tomato/spaghetti sauce
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Vegetable oil
- Diapers and wipes
- Adult underwear/Depends
- Toothbrushes & toothpaste
If you are able to contribute, please drop items off when we are open, drop in our FEED FRANK donation box any time, or purchase online from our Amazon wish list.