If you need additional food assistance:
- Click to find a Houston Food Bank partner near you.
- Call our the Houston Food Bank helpline at 832-369-9390
- Text FOOD to 855-308-2282 to find the nearest food pantry in the area.
- Apply for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) to help you purchase groceries and get referrals to other services such as utility assistance and rental assistance with help from certified navigators How To Get Virtual Assistance (CAP)
- Submit your request for assistance and receive a call back
- Call the helpline at 832-369-9390
- P-EBT/P-SNAP is a one-time benefit for families that have lost access to free or reduced-price meals because of closures related to COVID-19. Find answers to frequently asked questions here: P-SNAP FAQs
- Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) is a one-time benefit for eligible families to buy food.
Rent and utility assistance:
- Click here to learn about Houston & Harris County rental assistance programs
and how you may qualify or call 832-402-7568.
- Utility assistance program
Schedule a COVID-19 vaccine:
- To schedule an appointment to receive the COVID-19 vaccine from Harris County Public Health (HCPH),click here or call 832-927-8787. To schedule an appointment with the City of Houston, click here or call 832-393-4220.
- If you do not have transportation for your vaccination appointment, please contact the HCPH Vaccine Hotline at 832-927-8787.
For access to other services, contact the
United Way of Greater Houston Helpline
2-1-1 or 713-957-4357